2013년 12월 20일 금요일

My next travel to Taipei and Singapore in January

I decided to travel to Taipei and Singapore for five days from January 7 to 12. This time, I fly with EVA Air between Fukuoka and Taipei, and the rest are by Singapore Airlines. Both are participated to Star Alliance, the world's largest airline group. Schedules are as follows:

January 7 BR2105 FUK12:15-TPE13:50
January 9 SQ879 TPE17:35-SIN22:15
January 11 SQ878 SIN11:55-TPE16:30
January 12 BR2106 TPE08:10-FUK11:15
I take EVA Air (BR) first time, so I'm very excited. BR flights are operated by Kitty Jet partnered with Sanrio, all things are kitties, from aircraft design to in-flight meals!

First, I was scheduled to go Manila, Philippines to the rest. But I was changed to go Singapore day before yesterday because Manila is quite dangerous especially at night and I know the news life is unstable in the aftermath of typhoon No. 30, which hit in November. I made a call to cancel to Cathay Pacific and the money will be back in a month or 2 months later.

I visit to Taiwan in five years since April 2007. Last time immediately after opening the high-speed rail, so I've enjoyed the bullet train trip to Kaohsiung.

Of course, I'll tell you about my travel and flight experiences after returning home.




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기