2014년 9월 18일 목요일

I'm going to George Town, Malaysia in October

I've decided to go Seoul, Hong Kong and Penang for 6 days from October 21 to 26. First, I had a plan to visit Seoul, Taiwan and Hong Kong in November. But my mind changes now. I really want to go George Town, the center of Penang Island, Malaysia. So I made a change the date, time and plans of my travel yesterday. I bought a last minute ticket of Cathay Pacific from Seoul. The price is 904,600 KRW (=about 93,741 Yen) including all taxes, fees and surcharges. It is an upgradeable ticket, so I'll be able to use a mileage upgrade. I've already applied for a seat upgrade to premium economy class of the return flight from Hong Kong. The answer will come in few days later. Same as the last year, I have to make a connection between Fukuoka and Seoul. This time I fly by Korean Air. I take on Korean Air in this section since April 2007.

Flights are as follows:
  • October 21 KE788 FUK 10:30 - ICN 11:55/CX411 ICN 15:10 - HKG 17:45
  • October 22 KA691 HKG 15:10 - PEN 18:50
  • October 25 KA692 PEN 07:15 - HKG 11:35/CX418 HKG 14:25 - ICN 18:55
  • October 26 KE781 ICN 18:40 - FUK 19:55
The first day, I take Korean Air flight to Seoul, then a Cathay Pacific flight to Hong Kong. The transit time at Incheon is 3 hours and 15 minutes, so it has a plenty of time to change planes. I make a stopover for one night in Hong Kong. On the following day, I fly to Penang by Dragon Air, a group of Cathay Pacific. I don't decide what to do in George Town yet, maybe later. After spending 3 nights there, it's scheduled to return to Seoul. Of course, I must change another plane in Hong Kong. I only have one day in Seoul, therefore I really want to visit to Samcheong-dong (삼청동), a place where traditional and modern architecture coexist. I also try to eat waffles in Gangnam's fashonable street, called Apgujeong (압구정).

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기